Assistant Manager - TA at Milestone Inc
Views:629 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Milestone Inc - HR Business Partner (3-7 yrs)
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning HR practices with business objectives and employees. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function. They are employee champions and years and eyes of the for the organization. Employee connects and implementation of talent management practices are key for this role.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Connect with employees 1:1 (once every quarter) and closures of action items, Skip level, Town Halls etc. Grievance handling, new joiner connects (30,60,90), exit interviews.
- Articulate pulse of the organization to leadership team.
- Implement talent management processes like - Career Path, Critical Talent, Succession planning, Performance management, Individual development plans. Create standard operating processes for all initiatives.
- Attrition Management - early warning system, connects, trigger points, retention.
- Measure and enhance eNPS.
- Build talent and leadership pipeline. Coach managers to be better people managers.
- Suggest new employee initiatives for the organization and work on designing and implementing them.
- Work with business to identify performance outliers and build appropriate interventions around them.
- Appropriately deal with disciplinary / misconduct / harassment cases and take the necessary action in lines with the organization policy.
- Initiatives for making Milestone and Great Place to Work
Desired Candidate Profile :
- MBA in HR 3-7 years HRBP role managing 200 + employees.
- Excellent communication with good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong understanding of conflict management and change management.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment, along with high business judgment and prioritization.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.