Country Head - India at Milestone Inc
Views:3280 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:295
Milestone - Director/Lead - Customer Success (8-14 yrs)
Note : Night shift (9 PM - 6 AM)
Job Summary : Our Customer Success Lead manages a team of Customer Success Executives managing a portfolio of strategic brands to improve their digital presence. Developing strategy both pre-launch and post services launch to drive ROI for our clients.
- Lead effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the organization to deliver client success for US based clients (will require to work during late evening hours in India as and when required)
- Work directly with clients to create and refine their online marketing strategy.
- Monitor and ensure each account within your assigned portfolio is managed efficiently/effectively to continue to deliver high ROI
- Lead website performance review and suggest marketing opportunities to increase conversion
- Planning and oversight of Digital Campaigns, including Display, Video, Social etc.
- Ensure the strategic and creative excellence of team outputs in response to client briefs.
- Maximise team output and efficiencies through co-ordinating team workflow, with responsibility for all team work in progress. Effectively delegate to team members and manage team workload.
- Mentor team members and develop their skillset in accordance with their individual goals and objectives and career path.
- Play a key role in the recruitment of new team members as and when required
- Be actively involved in new business efforts from qualifying opportunities to leading pitch teams.
- Keep current on the latest trends in the digital marketing industry
- MBA degree preferred
- A minimum of 8 years- experience in digital media strategy, planning and buying
- Previous recent experience working in a digital agency environment at Senior Account Manager / Account Director Level.
- Digital native, expertise in all Digital channels: PPC, SEO, Content, Social, Programmatic, etc.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with experience liaising with clients at senior level.
- Demonstrable commercial experience with experience growing revenues and effectively managing budgets for major brand campaigns.
- Strong experience in participating in new business pitches;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Management reporting experience essential.
Desired Skills :
- Very strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong time management, project management, and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal /written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage a team and delegate responsibilities
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Insatiable desire to learn and stay current with latest marketing trends
About Milestone Inc :
Milestone Inc is a leading digital marketing software and services company, providing solutions to the lodging industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone has been a pioneer and provider of internet marketing software and services, including website design, CMS, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for worldwide clients across multiple industries.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone :
- Work in an innovative digital marketing software + services organization
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits - Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program