Country Head - India at Milestone Inc
Views:6872 Applications:612 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:595
Milestone - Digital Client Services Manager (3-6 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY :
The Digital Client Services Manager will be directly responsible for the daily management of Digital Service programs for a Milestone client's portfolio of hotels, globally. Clients programs are focused on providing a comprehensive SEO solution with 11 available add ons including services like enhanced SEO, Hotel Website Content, Online Travel Agent (OTA) Content, Paid Media, etc.
- The Digital Client Services Manager, acts as the main point of contact for the hotels and is the liaison between internal teams, ensuring all deliverables are met and tactics are executed on time. This position is responsible for setting program strategy, defining expectations, providing performance reports and ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's/PG degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality, or related major.
-3-6 years of total marketing experience required.
-2+ years digital marketing experience preferred, experience with hotels a plus.
- Agency work experience preferred; primarily in a property client services/account services role.
- Excellent command / fluency in spoken and written English.
Desired Skills & Competencies Required:
- Strong Client Servicing skills.
- Time and Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze data across multiple reporting sources and create reports and presentations detailing trends, projections, performance, etc.
- Experience to present reports and analysis to individuals and in a team setting.
- Digital Marketing Experience comprising of SEO, Paid Campaigns, Website, and Analytics.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including presentations.
- Ability to stay calm while handling clients, proactive with attention to detail.
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Managing Work, Projects, and Policies
- Ensure programs provide a cohesive digital strategy, using search, social content and reporting tactic execution.
- Manage all program tactics to ensure deliverables are met and executed on-time.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing properties through open communication.
- Schedules and leads property discovery and reporting calls throughout enrollment period.
- Manage and implement strategic keyword strategy through optimization of on and offsite tactics.
- Addresses ad-hoc property questions and concerns in an effective and timely manner.
- Interpret reporting trends and proactively communicate performance to hotels in the form of presentations.
- Monitors the impact of the program and proactively communicates a change in strategy when necessary.
- Identifies when hotels are up for renewal and proactively solicits re-enrollment.
- Makes strategic recommendations for additional services/tactics to enhance program to meet property goals.
- Responsible for onboarding new properties, including contracting, setting program expectations and hosting discovery webinars to gain a deeper understanding of property specific needs.
- Assists in developing program collateral and presentations to successfully communicate Digital Service program offerings.
- Works with internal Operations team to guarantee program tactics are executed on-time and at a high-quality.
- Solicit feedback from properties to ensure program tactics meet their needs and demands.
- Assists in successfully onboarding and training new employees.
- Engages in frequent communication with Digital Services team through established platforms.
- Establishes and maintains complete and up-to-date information on all property's status and performance.
- Supports department-wide efforts to improve Digital Service culture and work environment.
- Actively seeks out opportunities to learn more about the digital industry.
- Attends and participates in all relevant internal and external meetings.
- Informs, updates, and provides information to managers and co-workers.
- Presents ideas, expectations and information in a concise, organized manner.
- Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
About Milestone Inc:
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits - Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program