CHRO at Miles Education Private Limited
Views:341 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Miles Education - Performance Marketer (4-7 yrs)
Note: Immediate Joiner
What Will You Be Doing:
- Affiliate Marketing - Onboarding and managing quality focused affiliate partners both for acquisitions and app traffic and re-engagement
- Facebook/Instagram Installs - Driving scale and optimize on Facebook and Instagram install campaigns
- Google UAC - Driving scale and optimize on installs from Google platforms
- Planning & Execution - Monthly planning of installs, acquisitions and execution across platforms. Primary ownership of plan vs achievement on spends, scale and quality
- Growth - Growth hacking and finding new avenues, initiatives to drive acquisitions through the funnel
- AB Testing & Experimentation- Data-driven experimentation of concepts, campaigns, campaign structure, platforms, commercial models to drive metrics
- Reporting & Ops - Building an internal reporting system to publish data, validate partner claims and handle financial processes for smooth operations
Who Are We Looking For:
- You are an independent thinker who loves developing relationships, driving results and has a strong execution focus. You have experience managing installs and acquisition channels and have a strong bias for getting things done.
- You've managed affiliate marketing 2+ years of experience in performance marketing, at an agency or brand
- You have hand-on experience on Facebook and Google Platforms - 3+ years of experience in performance marketing, at an agency or brand
- You are data-driven and have a proven record of driving growth - You have used your analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of the platforms to contribute directly to the growth of the company/client
- You write good English, and can proof check - Excellent written communication skills
- You're a do-er - A self-starter who is able to iterate quickly and work well with a team. With excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You're looking for a start-up experience - You enjoy creating structure out of chaos. You give attention to detail and are able to prioritize. You see yourself jumping in, trying new things, getting your hands dirty. And most of all - you're looking to be part of the journey to build an amazing brand & product.