HR at Midland Credit Management
Views:1785 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:261
Midland Credit Management - Manager - Business Transformation (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Business Transformation is responsible for delivery of process improvement and project management/oversight services to the assigned business(es), globally. Would be expected to operate independently as a strong internal consultant for assigned high impact business projects that create transformational value for the aligned business lines and the enterprise.
- Leads enterprise level initiatives to address the improvement or redesign of current structures and processes. Works independently with and leads multiple cross-functional project teams to help redesign business processes using proven techniques.
- Provides consultative process management and facilitation services to business partners during the course of project delivery. Leverages business context to analyze, influence and improve complex business models. Employs proven tool & methodologies for assessing and documenting business processes
- Designs solutions using rigorous process improvement and change management methodologies. Identifies implications of proposed solutions on people, processes, technology, strategy and structure
- Adept at working independently with executive level leaders to develop and implement business processes, policies and procedures.
- Communicates regularly with business line leadership, project teams and key stakeholders regarding project status and opportunities for additional initiatives.
- Conducts assessments as needed or requested to identify opportunities for ensuring optimal organizational and process performance