Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:8114 Applications:946 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Middle/Senior Level Role - Technology Consulting (10-16 yrs)
Technology Consulting - Middle & Senior Level
The Company brings industry specific expertise through five market facing Operating Groups (OGs):
- Communications, Media & Technology
- Financial Services
- Health & Public Services (Government)
These are serviced across five Growth Platforms like:
Technology Consulting Overview:
- Members of Technology Consulting practice act as the trusted advisors to the CIO and CTO of our clients on technology innovation, architecture, and transformation.
- Technology Consultants bring with them industry and technology expertise to provide Technology and Application/ Architecture Advisory services.
- The areas of focus are New IT, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Security, Cloud, High Velocity ERP, Digital and Intelligent industry and functional platforms
- The Technology Consulting practice resides in the Delivery Centres for Technology in India (IDC).
Technology Advisory: Technology Advisory services help enable, transform and operationalize new technologies for our clients. We partner with our clients to determine, architect and help implement the right combination of technologies (current and emerging) for their business goals/ challenges.
Application & Architecture advisory:
- Application & Architecture advisory services help transform our clients- businesses through the management and implementation of new applications, platforms, architectures and technologies. We help define and implement multi-speed IT, Agile methods, lightweight architectures, DevOps and ecosystem platform capabilities.
Technology Consulting - Sr. Manager: leads large project teams to advise, innovate and transform the IT landscape of clients. The Senor Manager is also responsible for supporting the end to end sales cycle including the origination of opportunities, development of proposals, client presentations, etc.
- Lead one or more project teams to enable the client to realize business value from latest technologies
- Build and sustain trusted advisor client relationship with clients, and shape our clients- business/ IT agenda
- Grow TC business, develop market leading capabilities and provide though leadership in technology consulting services
- Mentor practice team members and lead practice growth initiatives
- 10+ years of relevant technology consulting experience
- Experience of driving large scale digital transformations
- Experience working with one or more of the following industries - Consumer Goods, Retail, Lifesciences, Auto/ Industrial
- Experience with one or more of the following platforms - SAP, Oracle
- Experience of one or more of emerging technologies/ methodologies - Agile, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Blockchain, Cloud, Data/ Analytics and Security and IoT
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Program/ project management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a top school