Community Manager at FameFlock
Views:3552 Applications:983 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Mid/Senior Management Role - Entrepreneur/Ex-Founder (2-15 yrs)
We are working with Organizations who are looking for returning Entrepreneurs to take over at various Mid to Senior Level roles.
Ex-Founders with excellent pedigree who are looking for next challenge. This is the right opportunity for work with early and growth stage startups and build impactful organizations.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Accountable for end-to-end implementation of the intervention, ensuring coherence between all stakeholders for timely delivery of goals and achieving the impact outcomes
- Mentor and lead a team of personnel to execute on strategy and operational plans, with or without a formal reporting relationship
- Recruit, train, support and develop team members
- Engage deeply with the Advisory Board for seamless narrative across all intervention delivery engines
- Monitor and evaluate the success of the pilot and develop the plan and approach to scale it basis the results
- Engage with sector experts on an on-going basis, maintaining and building a direct relationship with them
- Creative ability to manage small budgets as well as budgets at scale
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines, strong interpersonal skills
- A go-getter attitude along with ownership and accountability for all activities
- Start-up mindset, having the ability to drive a project from design to pilot phase to rapid scale
- Understanding of general finance, budgeting and legal contracts
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership
- Ability to build partnerships
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to build consensus and relationships amongst the stakeholders.
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Humility, willingness to listen and an active and quick learner
- A dash of humour and wit