HR Executive at Microsave Consulting
Views:252 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Microsave Consulting - Technology Analyst (1-6 yrs)
Essential Skills :
- The applicant should have a knack for technology policy that includes data protection and privacy, digital ID and e-KYC, and regulatory sandboxes.
- They should also bring excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- The incumbent should also have the ability to lead small assignments under supervision, build client relationships, and contribute to business development.
- Strong attention to detail, field orientation, proven interpersonal skills, good spoken and written English, and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel will be added advantages.
The Technology Analyst is expected to play a critical role in the delivery of different client engagements of MSC. This will broadly include the following :
- Work on the intersection of technology, public policy, and social development
- Work closely with the government and private sector stakeholders in India and outside on different facets of technology policy that may include digital ID and e-KYC, data protection and privacy, regulatory sandboxes, and digital public goods (DPGs), etc.
- Work on HealthTech, AgTech, and FinTech domains.
Qualification : B. Tech (Required), or Masters (Preferred), or other relevant professional qualifications in line with the areas of specialization.
Desired experience : The candidate must have experience of working with a consulting firm or think-tank working at the intersection of technology and public policy or institutions working on digital governance.