HR Executive at Microsave Consulting
Views:421 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Microsave Consulting - Manager - Future of Work (5-9 yrs)
The Manager - Future of Work (FoW) will work under the Gender Equality Social Inclusion (GESI) progress group, in the Digital Inclusive Development (DID) domain of MSC. The broad areas of work will include the following:
- Support the business execution and business development of the Future of Work including enterprise digitization, informal economy, digital platforms, female labour force, skilling, livelihoods, and entrepreneurship development
- Develop their and team members' knowledge and expertise in the future of work
- Provide exemplary client service to contribute to successfully realizing MSC's objective.
- A Master's degree in management/ public policy/ social development/ research or any other degree in the areas of specialization.
Desired skills and competencies:
- Handled senior managerial role at a multilateral/ bilateral organization/ central ministry/ think-tank/ leading consultancy, etc. which is focused on the future of work involving enterprise digitization, informal economy, digital platforms, gender equality, skilling, livelihoods, and entrepreneurship-related practices.
- Strong leadership, decision-making, problem-solving, and people-management abilities.
- Proficient interpersonal and management aptitudes to effectively communicate with senior management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication capabilities.
- The candidate should have proven industry expertise in global and country-specific work policies, including the informal economy, digital platforms, gender, skilling, and entrepreneurship. Skilled in managing mediated platforms, analyzing problems, and leading teams with strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.