HR Executive at Microsave Consulting
Views:466 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Microsave Consulting - Assistant Manager/Manager - Catalytic Finance (2-10 yrs)
Looking for candidate coming from impact investing industry with knowledge of structured finance products and processes.
- Experience of 2 to 4 years for Assistant Manager and 4 to 8 years for Manager in the impact investing space
- The ideal candidate will have relevant experience working in India, ideally in development sector, fintech, or impact investing more broadly. The candidate should have a demonstrated passion for social impact.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of impact investment asset classes from equity, debt and guarantees, and innovative structures like climate bonds, impact bonds etc.
- Experience of working in a live multi-staleholder blended finance structure, involving philanthropies, investors and service providers
- Experience and understanding of impact investment space of India in particular and globe in general
- Experience of putting together development projects, esp. in the ESG domain
- Experience of program implementation in government systems/schemes and large transformation programs with government/ multi-lateral/bilateral agency,etc.
- Experience of working in 1 or more states and/or the Union Government
- Experience of handling projects
- Existing relationships with government, multilateral agencies, donor agencies, think tanks and industry
- Masters degree in Finance/MBA(finance)/CA other relevant professional qualifications in line with areas of specialization (structured finance).
Skills and competences:
- Good networks and relationships with the players in the impact investment
- Ability to lead assignments involving diverse project teams and to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
- Leadership skills, decision-making skills, problem-solving skills, people-management skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.