HR Executive at Microsave Consulting
Views:163 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Microsave Consulting - Assistant Manager/Manager - Catalytic Finance (1-12 yrs)
Assistant Manager/ Manager Catalytic Finance
- The applicant should have experience in the impact investing space and working experience in India, ideally in the development sector, fintech, or impact investing more broadly.
- The candidate should be demonstrably passionate about social impact and knowledge of a wide variety of impact investment asset classes, from equity, debt, and guarantees, to innovative structures like climate bonds, impact bonds, etc.
- The candidate should have experience working in a live multi-stakeholder blended finance structure involving philanthropies, investors, and service providers and an understanding of the impact investment space of India in particular and the globe in general.
A master's degree in Finance/ MBA (finance)/ CA, or other relevant professional qualifications in line with the areas of specialization.
- 1-12 years of experience of putting together development projects, esp. in the ESG domain.
- Experience of program implementation in government systems/schemes and large transformation programs with government/ multi-lateral/bilateral agencies.
- Experience of working in 1 or more states and/or the Union Government.
- Experience of handling projects.
- Existing relationships with government, multilateral agencies, donor agencies, think tanks and industry.