Confidential at Confidential
Views:1410 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Microland - Senior Manager - Solutions (10-15 yrs)
Position: Senior Manager - Solutions
- Work closely with the sales teams in the new business acquisition process
- Understand the customer technical and business requirements, design, and develop an end-to-end Solution to win new business.
- Conceptualize Solution Strategy, Win Theme, Transformation approach and provide Technical (People, Process & Platform) solution for the RFx response
- Identify and position the right Infrastructure/Managed service offering from the service catalogue to meet enterprise customers long term and short term IT requirements
- Engage with strategic customers and prospects to understand their IT strategy and vision, build service-offering roadmap.
- Participate in technology roadmap/scope definition workshops with strategic customers and prospects.
- Prepare and present technical sales presentations, architecture designs, proof-of-concept and solution walkthrough.
- Participate and lead solution discussion in proposal defense meetings
- Work actively with the Sales teams across the geographies to identify potential opportunities proactively and propose winning solutions.
- Enable Sales teams on the new industry trends and corresponding Microland service offerings to create new business opportunities
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of Microland Service offerings and industry trends.
- Work with 3rd partners globally to design an integrated solution.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have worked with large IT Infrastructure Service Providers
- Should be able to create compelling technical solutions that will address customer requirements around IT infrastructure services.
- The role involves listening to customers/prospects, sales leaders and understanding their requirements and designing a technical solution to address them.
- The work demands strong solution mindset, creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and Infrastructure service offerings.
- Ability to engage with customers and prospects in solutions design discussions and present ideas and execution approach.
A result oriented professional with minimum of 12+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure services designing and implementing.
1. The candidate for this position should have experience in designing and implementing IT Infrastructure Services.
2. Experience in Global Service Delivery, IT Service Desk, IT Service Management, IT Outsourcing/Offshoring and IT strategy.
3. The candidate should also know Enterprise Architecture, Transition Management and Vendor Management.
4. The candidate should have excellent written and communication skills
5. Any relevant industry certification