Confidential at Confidential
Views:4374 Applications:402 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Microland - Manager - Digital Transformation Services - India Sales Team (10-15 yrs)
Microland is a Digital Accelerator. It provides enterprises the means to adopt and consume NextGen technologies in their quest for digital transformation. Incorporated in 1989 Microland has its offices and delivery centers in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Middle East. Microland enables global enterprises with their Operating Model Transformation, Business Function Optimization and Digitization of processes and systems. The goal of our solutions and services is to drive profitability, improve business efficiency and advance process and system effectiveness for customers. Clients use our expertise to become adept at leveraging machine learning, algorithms, artificial intelligence, and analytics, to achieve IT/OT convergence and Bimodal Operations, and to speedily ensure Cloud and Mobile adoption.
As an organization, we have steadily invested in nurturing solution architects and practice consultants, digital lab teams and the top domain-specific IIoT and automation professionals. Our experts offer end-to-end business-outcome based solutions that are backed by contractual commitments. The Microland team has a remarkable track record of personalized client management and of maintaining strategic partnerships with technology leaders such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, Nutanix and VMware that allow us to craft high-performance digital businesses for customers.
Visit our website www.microland.com for more details
Manager - Digital Transformation
Location : Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi
This position is a part of India Sales Team and is an Individual Contributor role. The role will represent Microland in the region, Identify New Business opportunities (Unravel the opportunities in Market segments/industry verticals), Drive Account Based Strategy and Strong Engagement, Exceed Set Targets and work with the cross-functional team to achieve Business goals.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for selling Microland's Digital Solutions (SmartBranch Solutions, Omni Channel Application Experience, Industrial IOT Solutions, Integrated Digital Operations) and Service Offerings (Digital Applications, Digital Cloud, Digital Network, Digital Security, Digital Workspace Transformation Services, Digital Infrastructure Management and Cyber Security Services) directly to select enterprise named customers as a key focus area where they possess the sales and technical expertise required to conduct all phases of the sales cycle
- Responsible to drive deals from opportunity, identification, validation, qualification to closing the Deal - Present the value of Microland solutions to all levels of customers management and drive services sales
- Participate and team up with technical, presales and "Partner specialists" to provide complete solutions to customers
- Responsible to build and propose transformational services to customers, identify triggers, Identify key IT issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customers
- Build and develop a business case, provide relevant and sound business & technical advice to the customer and present the same to various stakeholders within the company.
- Map competition and develop appropriate winning sales strategies, often in conjunction with Partners.
- High degree of commitment and goal orientation is a must and must be willing to adjust to the demands of a dynamic environment.
- Overall about 10+ years experience in selling, with a proven track record in sales.
- At least 5 years- experience in selling managed services, optimization and integration services to customers at C Level (Executives).
- Candidate should have experience in services and solution selling i.e. IT Infrastructure management services
- Candidate should have a good conceptual knowledge of IT Infrastructure technologies (Server/Storage/Network/Voice/Cloud/Middleware etc. & IT Service Management).
- Candidate should have developed new accounts and managed existing accounts, and have the capability to translate the customer business issues into requirements.
- Candidate should have managed large conglomerates and global customers and must have engaged CXO /CIOs.
- Candidate must have deep connections with the partner ecosystem in the region.
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills.