Microland - Lead/Technical Advisor - Risk & Compliance (8-10 yrs)
Microland Hiring for Lead - Risk & Compliance | Technical Advisor
Job Descriptions :
- Security Technologies Exposure ie. Managing DLP, Log Mgmt, Endpoint security etc.
- Security Process Exposure like creation of polices/procedures/guidelines
- Perform reviews of IT Process, Policies, and Procedures
- Co-ordinate for Information Security audits and closure of audit findings with stakeholders
- Implement compliance specific requirements across teams
- Co-ordination for internal and external Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration test
- Project management of deployments of File Integrity Manager and Log Manager
- Assess compliance of company's IT related policies, regulatory guidelines and international best practices
- Follow-up with Auditee for status of audit recommendations till the closure on the basis of reports
- BCP - Prepare report on findings during DR/BCP Drill test and highlights to higher management
- Facilitate trainings on Information Security
- Should have Experience in Vulnerability Management & Understanding of Penetration Testing activity
- Understanding of FW, IP & Network Security.
- Define, document, implements, maintain and improve information security policies & processes within organization
- Exposure to Information Security management in terms of designing, implementing & Governing the standard requirements.
- Implementation knowledge of IT Security products to a moderate extent & able to understand the latest security trends across data transfer using Data/Voice.
- Knowledge of Security Tools/Process & experience in various verticals