Confidential at Confidential
Views:2458 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Microland - Director - Enterprise Process Architect - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (10-15 yrs)
Microland - An overview (www.microland.com)
Microland is a Digital Accelerator. It provides enterprises the means to adopt and consume NextGen technologies in their quest for digital transformation. Incorporated in 1989 and headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has more than 4,000 + professionals across its offices and delivery centers in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East and North America.
Microland enables global enterprises with their Operating Model Transformation, Business Function Optimization and Digitization of processes and systems. The goal of our solutions and services is to drive profitability, improve business efficiency and advance process and system effectiveness for customers.
The Microland team has a remarkable track record of personalized client management and of maintaining strategic partnerships with technology leaders such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, Nutanix and VMware that allow us to craft high-performance digital businesses for customers
Position: Enterprise Process Architect (Director)
Qualification: Premium Management School Graduate
Location : Bangalore
Reporting to : VP Digital Applications
Role overview :
- The Enterprise Process Architect will lead a team of Process/Business Analysts in re-imagining the Enterprise Level processes in the Digital context at Microland.
- The ideal candidate will be an MBA from one of the premium management schools with 10-15 years experience of leading business analysis/process rethink initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- The person will be expected to bring in deep expertise in one or more enterprise processes like Opportunity to Order, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire etc.
- Should have demonstrated success in transforming enterprise processes on Speed, Effort and Experience dimensions through use of technology.
- We are looking for a change agent who has passion for improving stakeholders experience & driving efficiency gains.
Some of the key success factors include:
- Think big, think transformational
- Understand the big picture and then break it down to smaller & actionable pieces
- Aptitude to learn & innovate
- Willingness to try new ideas and identify right solution
- Partner with senior stakeholders within the organization and the wider eco system of vendor partners & technology community