Microland - Associate Manager - Risk & Compliance - Data Privacy (8-10 yrs)
Microland Hiring for Associate Manager - Risk & Compliance | Data Privacy
- Develop, review and implement all the policies and procedures relating to data privacy management.
- Report the compliance status to management on a periodic basis.
- Review and approve the procedures where personal information is processed.
- Perform the internal audits for all applicable function/program, and continuously improve the data privacy framework.
- Conduct Data Privacy Impact Assessment for all functions/programs wherever Sensitive or large amounts of personal data are collected/processed
- Handle and respond to the request from Data subjects relating to the, issues, complaints, objects, restrictions, erasure, portability etc.
- Perform due diligence check for all new vendors or subcontractors before onboarding
- Liaison with the support functions like procurement, infosec, Legal, Automation, Internal IT etc. in line with the data privacy implementation.
- Record, track and address any data privacy related investigations conducted by the Data Privacy Officer or external party, as required
- Notify and obtain approval from the Data Privacy Officer of any new nature of personal information being processed.
- Deliver privacy training and awareness to all employees, vendors and customers, as applicable
- Document, track, and investigate all complaints, breaches, potential breaches concerning the practice/organizations privacy policies and procedures and report the same to Data Privacy Officer.
- Initiate, facilitate and promote activities to foster privacy awareness within the organization.
- Assist and represent the respective Program/ Function during data privacy audit.
- Ensure that personal information is obtained only for one or more specified purposes, and is not further processed in any manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Provision of expert information, advice and guidance on data protection matters;
- Maintain current knowledge of geography-specific applicable privacy laws and accreditation standards, and monitor advancements in information privacy technologies to ensure organizational compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.