Manager at Michael Page International
Views:2621 Applications:501 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:384
Michael Page - Sales Consultant/Key Accounts Consultant (2-9 yrs)
Who is this role for?
This role is for you if:-
- You are currently with an organization where you do not see growth and feel that is not your calling in life.
- You are a top performer meeting your sales targets but don't see how you are growing and learning in the organization
- You think you would do really well in a meritocratic set up where you can accelerate your career
- You would love to work with exceptional people - smart, witty and ambitious
- You are looking for the next role which can accelerate your earnings and can provide excellent remuneration with an amazing culture and a premium brand to work for
- You think you can have conversations with top honchos (CXOs) of the corporate world and the gravitas to engage them
To start with this would be an Individual contributor role and you will be responsible for:-
a) Representing a premium brand like Michael Page in the market which has witnessed an unparalleled growth and has scaled to close to 200 quality consultants from premium institutes
b) Value and Solution selling to CXOs in different organizations, negotiating contracts and signing agreements (B2B sales)
c) Pick up search mandates and network/connect with top candidates in your industry to close these open mandates with organizations(B2C Sales+ Assessment through Interviews)
d) Consulting organizations on their growth plans, hiring strategy and playing a key role as a business partner to top organizations working with CHRO/CEO and functional heads
- You ideally have between 2-8 years of work experience with a track record of success in any industry/background. We do not look for people just from hiring background but seek individuals who are driven, passionate and have excellent communication skills with requisite depth in their current roles.
- We look for young, bright individuals who are high achievers and can do justice representing a brand like Michael Page which is a name to reckon with. With Michael page's training programs which are best in the industry we are not counting on your technical skills but really your attitude and grit to succeed which will help you accelerate with us.
To help you understand the kind of acceleration we are talking about- look up following profiles on LinkedIn of our employees
See you at the interview table! Give it a shot to know - "Do you have it in you?"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.