Manager at Michael Page International
Views:1195 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Michael Page - Recruitment Consultant - HLS/Technology Vertical (2-5 yrs)
The growth story of Michael Page continues and we are always on the lookout for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who thrive in a consultative solution sales role and a results-based environment. While we are completely organic in our growth, we customize career paths for employees who join us with varying degrees of experience.
Looking to hire Recruitment Consultants across two practices - Healthcare & Life Sciences and Technology at Michael Page.
You will be responsible for :
- Manage a spectrum of clients in Fortune-500, Large & Small Enterprises and SMBs independently
- Define your own strategy of career and business development in line with the global strategy
- Acquire and develop your own portfolio of clients and candidates through networking and commercial actions
- Select and present the most suitable candidates to the clients
- Advise both clients and candidates during the assignment
- Partner with senior stakeholders within Client organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements
- Become a reference in your market while having ambitious business development objectives
Looking for :
1. 2-5 years of experience in B2B sales ( For Technology, IT background will be preferred)
2. Proven track record of sales, MBA from Tier 1 colleges
3. Strong Influencing & Negotiation Skills : Ability to independently acquire new clients and ensure impeccable service delivery
4. Flair for solution selling, advise clients and candidates with appropriate solutions
If you are looking for meritocratic success, business development opportunities and changing peoples' lives, apply to know more about the role!
What's on Offer :
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- Industry leading training and development throughout your career
- Good CTC package plus Excellent Bonus Potential
Please only apply if you fit the above criteria, thanks!