Associate Manager - Healthcare & Life Sciences at Michael Page International
Views:1526 Applications:479 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:426
Michael Page - Recruitment Consultant - Business Development - Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice (2-5 yrs)
Recruitment Consultant - 360 Degree BD
An opportunity to work with the Healthcare & Life Sciences practice, one of the largest industry specialist practices in Asia Pacific for Michael Page.
Please note : This opportunity is for MUMBAI only. Please apply only if location is suitable.
Recruitment Consultant :
- Engage, liaise and work with some of the largest MNCs across Industry within a supportive and meritocratic environment.
- Meritocratic environment with rapid career growth potential
- Renowned brand name that is well established throughout the Globe
About Page Group :
- Page Group is one of the world's leading specialist recruitment consultancies with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service.
- Operating in 167 offices across 37 countries worldwide, we have over 35 years experience in providing tailored professional recruitment solutions for international and local companies. We are a FTSE 250 PLC with revenues in excess of GBP 1bn.
- Michael Page is a flagship brand of Page Group and are market leaders in the Mid-Senior level recruitment.
- We are currently offering career opportunities to ambitious and tenacious individuals who are keen to excel in a dynamic, young and result based environment.
Job Description :
As Consultant, you will :
- Manage a spectrum of clients in Fortune-500, Large & Small Enterprises and SMBs
- Define your own strategy of development in line with the global strategy
- Acquire and develop your own portfolio of clients and candidates through networking and commercial actions
- Select and present the most suitable candidates to the clients - Advise both clients and candidates during the assignment
- Partner with senior stakeholders within Client organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements
- Become a reference in your market while having ambitious business development objectives
The successful applicant :
- You are degree qualified from a top tier University and possess an MBA degree from a top tier institution.
- You have 2-5 years of experience and have demonstrated a strong flair for client facing roles or in a sales role
- Exposure to healthcare industry would be an advantage
- You have a solid track record of success in your career and an ability to influence and effectively communicate at every level of an organization.
- You are driven, proactive, ambitious, and entrepreneurial and thrive in a meritocratic environment.
What's on offer :
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- Market Leading salary plus Excellent Bonus Potential
- International career opportunities to work within our worldwide network of offices for individuals with proven success track record.