Talent Acquisition Lead India at Michael Page
Views:13948 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Michael Page - Recruitment Consultant - B2C Financial Services Sector - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (2-5 yrs)
About Michael Page:
Page Group is one of the world's leading specialist recruitment consultancies with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service. Operating in 165 offices across 38 countries worldwide, we have over 35 years experience in providing tailored professional recruitment solutions for international and local companies. We are a FTSE 250 PLC with revenues in excess of GBP 1bn.
In line with our commitment to this region and emerging markets, we have launched our operations in India with offices in Mumbai and Gurgaon in 2011 and are offering career opportunities to ambitious and tenacious individuals who are keen to excel in a dynamic, challenging and results based environment. Current opportunities are available within the Mumbai/Gurgaon office covering Mid to Senior level recruitment in Industry
Job Description :
As Consultant, you will:
- Define your own strategy of development in line with the global strategy
- Acquire and develop your own portfolio of clients and candidates through networking and commercial actions
- Maintain your contacts with your candidate portfolio
- Select and present the most suitable candidates to the clients - Advise both clients and candidates during the assignment
- Become a reference in your market while having ambitious business development objectives
The Successful Applicant :
- You are degree qualified from a top tier University and possess an MBA degree from a Top Tier institution. Educational background in Economics, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain or Finance would be a big plus.
- In addition you have 2-5 years of operational experience within an international environment and have demonstrated a strong flair for client facing roles.(Previous Exp in B2C Financial Services is preferred )
- You have a solid track record of success in your career and an ability to influence and effectively communicate at every level of an organization.
- You are proactive, ambitious, and entrepreneurial and thrive in a meritocratic environment.
What's on offer?
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- Industry leading training and development throughout your career
- Market Leading CTC package plus Excellent Bonus Potential
- International career opportunities to work within our worldwide network of offices