Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:3789 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Michael Page - Recruitment Consultant - Analytics Domain (2-5 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Opportunity to work with Michael Page as a Specialist Recruitment Consultant in the Analytics domain.
- Page Group is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years.
- More than 7,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities.
- An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
- Based in Gurgaon and Mumbai, we proudly work to match the brightest professionals with some of the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders, as well as some of the most highly respected companies in India. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
- Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Additionally, you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
- That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximize Page Group's commercial performance.
We are looking for ambitious individuals with :
- Bachelors/Masters from a Tier-1 university in India or abroad
- 2 to 5 years experience in Analytics/Sales/Consulting
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with proven track record of success
- Prior experience in HR or Recruitment is not required, in fact most of our people come with sales or commercial background.
- Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented as well as entrepreneurial spirit.
What's on Offer :
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with one of the fastest growing business within a large reputed organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.