Michael Page - Consultant/Senior Consultant - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (2-10 yrs)
Michael Page Consultant/Senior Consultant
Industry - Consulting
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Sales, Business Development, Key Account Management, Enterprise Sales, Pre-sales, Recruitment, Client Servicing, Staffing, Consulting
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This role entails consultative selling of recruitment solutions to Corporate and generating business and then servicing those clients as well.
Client Details :
Michael Page International is one of the world's leading specialist recruitment firms with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service. Operating in 167 offices across 37 countries worldwide, we have over 35 years' experience in providing tailored professional recruitment solutions for international and local companies. Michael Page International has been present in the APAC region for over 25 years and is experiencing strong growth. In line with our commitment to this region, we are expanding our operations in India at Mumbai office and are currently offering career opportunities to ambitious and tenacious individuals who are keen to excel in a dynamic, young and result based environment.
- Achieving the revenue target as an Individual and also the Team target.
- Consultative Selling of our recruitment services to Corporate and negotiating the rates of business.
- Assessing and responding to the recruitment needs of each client or assignment and ensuring timely delivery.
- Consulting Mid to Senior Leaders in the industry about their careers and their choices.
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond (includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients).
- Building mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance.
Ideally you are a full-time degree in Engineering and an MBA from a premier institute. We are specifically looking to hire bright talent with experience in either - B2B or B2C Sales/Business Development/Pre Sales OR Front end Consulting roles. You should have at least 2 -10 years of experience with a proven track record of success in your current role. You should thrive in a fast-paced environment and be driven to succeed.
Job Offer :
- Uncapped incentives.
- Young organisation culture.
- Meritocracy based growth.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shefali Sonecha on +91 (0) 22 4236 3221.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.