Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:1405 Applications:451 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Michael Page - Consultant - B2B Recruitment Sales - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-5 yrs)
- PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
- Michael Page, a flagship brand of PageGroup is a global leader in providing specialised recruitment consulting services across industries. Listed on the London Stock Exchange (FTSE 250) and with revenues of more than - 1 Billion, we have close to 40 years of professional experience in providing tailored recruitment solutions. This has enabled us to become the preferred supplier for multiple multinational and Indian companies. We are currently operating in more than 140 offices across 38 countries worldwide and have been present in the Asia Pacific region for over 25 years. Having launched in India in 2011, we currently operate out of Bangalore, Mumbai and Gurgaon offices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships
- Selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond - sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients
We are looking for candidates with:
- 2-5 years of Experience in Sales and/or Recruitment
- Tier 1 MBA Degree and a top tier undergrad degree
- Solid track record of career success and an ability to influence & effectively communicate
- Entrepreneurial inclination