Lead - Talent Acquisition at Michael Page
Views:7260 Applications:1877 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1292
Michael Page - B2B Sales Consultant - IT/ITeS Industry (2-7 yrs)
About Michael Page
Page Group is one of the world's leading specialist recruitment consultancies with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service. Operating in 165 offices across 38 countries worldwide, we have over 35 years experience in providing tailored professional recruitment solutions for international and local companies. We are a FTSE 250 PLC with revenues in excess of GBP 1bn.
In line with our commitment to this region and emerging markets, we have launched our operations in India with offices in Mumbai and Gurgaon in 2011 and are offering career opportunities to ambitious and tenacious individuals who are keen to excel in a dynamic, challenging and results-based environment.
As a Consultant in Sales and Marketing vertical (IT/ITeS Industry), you will:
- Manage a spectrum of clients in Fortune-500, Large & Small Enterprises and SMBs
- Define your own strategy of development in line with the global strategy
- Acquire and develop your own portfolio of clients and candidates through networking and commercial actions
- Select and present the most suitable candidates to the clients
- Advise both clients and candidates during the assignment
- Partner with senior stakeholders within Client organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements
- Become a reference in your market while having ambitious business development objectives.
Knowledge and Skills
- You are degree qualified from a top tier University (B.Tech/B.E) and possess an MBA degree from a Top Tier institution with a Sales/Marketing background preferred
- Prior experience in sales or business development role within IT/ IT Services, SaaS based product organizations, IT Consulting space etc
- In addition, you have 2-5 years of operational experience within a corporate environment and have demonstrated a strong flair for client facing roles
- You have a solid track record of success in your career and an ability to influence and effectively communicate at every level of an organization
- You are proactive, ambitious and thrive in a meritocratic environment
What's on offer?
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- Industry leading training and development throughout your career
- Market Leading CTC package plus Excellent Bonus Potential
- International career opportunities to work within our worldwide network of offices