MGB & Co. LLP - Internal Auditor - CA (4-8 yrs)
JD- Internal Auditor
CA With 4-5+ Years Of Experience
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness. financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations. Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
- Objectively assess a company's IT and/or business processes.
- Assess the company's risks and the efficacy of its risk management efforts.
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve.
- An internal auditor is a company employee who independently and objectively evaluates the organization's operations.
- The role of an internal auditor is to gather relevant and objective information about the organization.
- An internal auditor essentially serves as the eyes and ears of the company's senior leadership and board of directors.
- Their assigned work may cover any area of an organization; however, their work should be directed by the audit committee. Internal audits have historically been aligned with accounting and financial reporting audits.
About MGB Acquisory Group :
MGB is our CA arm - http://mgbadvisors.com/aboutus.aspx and was started by Shri Mohanlal Bhandari in 1979.
We currently have offices in Delhi, Mumbai, and Jaipur with resource strength of 300 + team members comprising CAs, CPAs, MBAs, CIAs, CISAs, Engineers and IT professionals. The firm has deep routed relationships with over 350 listed and private companies in both large and small & medium enterprise segments. We have the ability to service the needs of clients anywhere in the world.
Acquisory was founded in 2010, by highly credentialed professionals with specialized experience across M&A Advisory, Operations & Risk Consulting, Asset Management, Financial Accounting, Audit and Process Reengineering. Browse URL for more insights - http://www.acquisory.com/