MGB & Co. LLP - Asset Management Role (4-10 yrs)
Immediate Joiners preferable!!!
- CA/ MBA
- 4-10 years- experience in Asset Management / Project Management from Consulting Firm, IPCs, Real Estate Advisory Firms
- Good communication and presentation
- Prior experience in financial budgeting and MIS will be preferred.
Role and Responsibility:
- Thorough Knowledge on Development Regulations of Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Pune and various approvals required for residential, commercial and township projects
- Understanding of financial modelling, creating and updating of models
- Review of cash flows/ project progress vs. Budgets
- Hands on experience with excel and PPT and should be able to analyze financial ratios
- Carry out physical site visits to source primary information, monitor project progress and summarize the findings and examinations
- Thorough understanding of real estate sector and perform detailed market analysis of all competitors within the vicinity of the Project
- Analytical, problem solving attitude with sound attention to detail
- Stay updated with latest developments in real estate sectors and construction technology
- The candidate shall largely be involved in execution of assignments, coordination with other consultants (if any), account management during duration of the assignment, ensuring the deliverable quality and process management.
About MGB Advisors Group :
MGB is our CA firm - http://mgbadvisors.com/aboutus.aspx and was started by Shri Mohanlal Bhandari in 1979.
We currently have offices in Delhi, Mumbai, and Jaipur with resource strength of 300 + team members comprising CAs, CPAs, MBAs, CIAs, CISAs, Engineers and IT professionals. The firm has deep routed relationships with over 350 listed and private companies in both large and small & medium enterprise segments. We have the ability to service the needs of clients anywhere in the world.
Advisory was founded in 2010, by highly credentialed professionals with specialized experience across M&A Advisory, Operations & Risk Consulting, Asset Management, Financial Accounting, Audit and Process Reengineering. Browse URL for more insights - http://www.acquisory.com/