Senior Associate at MGB Advisors Private Limited.
Views:217 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
MGB Advisors - Transfer Pricing Role - CA (1-3 yrs)
- Managing the entire transfer pricing engagement from planning to compliance to managing of litigation projects (including Identification of international transactions, computation of arm's length price, and selection of the most appropriate method, benchmarking studies for various multinational clients, documentation, and preparation of transfer pricing study reports.)
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing Benchmarking analysis.
- Preparation & Review of Transfer Pricing audit report and Transfer Pricing study report.
- Preparation & Review of Master File & CBCR
- Drafting intercompany agreements.
- Preparing proposals, reviewing work of juniors, training juniors.
- Assisting the Clients in related party arm's length criteria as per Co's Act, 2013.
- Transaction Advisory from transfer pricing and international taxation perspective.
- Handling corporate tax assessments and litigations with focus on transfer pricing.
- Any other income-tax related issue assigned specifically from time to time
Qualification: CA Qualified
Experience: 1-2 years' experience
Location: Mumbai (Lower Parel)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.