Senior Associate at MGB Advisors Private Limited.
Views:1201 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
MGB Advisors - Statutory Audit Role (0-5 yrs)
Statutory Audit Role
MGB is a multi-disciplinary advisory firm providing a wide range of service in India for more than 40 years now. MGB provides professional services to a large number of listed and unlisted corporate clients, public sector corporations etc. MGB currently have its offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur & Bangalore. The firm has 15 partners/directors and a well experienced team of 250+ professionals and semi-professionals.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
1. Leading and coordinating the planning and management of Statuary Audit assignments - pricing, billing and recovery, maximizing fee opportunities - with guidance from the senior management / Partner.
2. Develop sound value based solutions and apply technical knowledge in delivery of complex solutions to clients.
3. Business Development - Lead preparation of high quality proposals including developing the fees/ entry strategy.
4. Contributes to the profitability of the firm- Generates additional work from existing clients and supports in selling new client proposals.
5. Manages projects and processes - Balances multiple priorities by considering risk, importance, level of urgency, political impacts and other linkages.
6. Technical competence & strategic thinking - Demonstrates a good level of technical knowledge and judgment and has the ability to develop well-reasoned and researched arguments on client issues, de monstrates expertise in auditing companies in BFSI domain.
7. Risk management - Provides pertinent guidance and advices to colleagues on quality or risk management issues, enables colleagues to address risk and quality issues by providing advice based on his experience.
8. Knowledge management- Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and the firm capture and leverage knowledge.
9. Leadership & Team work: Creates a climate of high performance in the team, promotes a good understanding of his team's goals and contribution.
10. Counselling and people development: Proactively provides guidance on development of technical, interpersonal and soft skills to improve competence of the team members and counselees
11. Exhibit professional demeanor: Look and sound professional, demonstrate appropriate conduct.