Senior Associate at MGB Advisors Private Limited.
Views:1240 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:194
MGB Advisors - Senior Role - Investment Banking (7-10 yrs)
Investment Banking - Senior Role
- Experience at an investment bank or equity advisory firm with solid transaction experience across a range of transaction types
- Develop valuation for complex transactions across a variety of sectors.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Strong research and analysis capabilities to identify BD/ Networking opportunities
Demonstrated experience in managing day-to-day aspects of client relationships and transactions with superior attention to detail and quality deliverables.
- Strong financial modelling skills and maturity to understand critical deal terms.
- Valuation benchmarking including detailed financial analysis for trading and transaction comparable, modelling & valuations and benchmarking for companies.
- Creating deal collateral including detailed financial model, investor memorandum, valuation materials, data book with analysis and insights.
- Manage the due diligence process, gradually front end the relationship with the respective client representatives
- Experience with networking with VC & PE ecosystem in India & overseas.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel
- Team Player