Senior Associate at MGB Advisors Private Limited.
Views:120 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
MGB Advisors - Manager - Internal Audit - CA (5-8 yrs)
MGB is multidisciplinary full service firm that understands the needs of global organisations in this VUCA business environment. We believe in delivering solutions to clients with an emphasis on professional culture and personalised service. We believe in building relationships and partnering with our clients so that they can focus on their business.
MGB is a one of the fastest growing Business Advisory firms in India today. We are a mix of modern and classic business values where the average age of our human resource is less than 32 years while our partners and senior management have a combined experience of 250+ years.
With the ongoing rapid expansion, we are looking to hire Manager for Internal Audit profile.
The person will be working with Manager-Internal Audit so essential to have experience and knowledge of finance and non-finance audit processes and procedures. The person would not only audit finance operations, but they would also audit other operations too. Hence knowledge of finance and non-finance terms is important. The audit associate is charged with reviewing the operations and compliance with policies and procedures.
Job Responsibilities/ Duties:
- Should have Experience in Handling Team.
- Review the suitability of internal control design and procedures.
- Conduct audit testing of specified areas and identify reportable issues and dimensions of risk.
- Collecting data from different sources, maintain database and preparing driving reports.
- Interpret data and analyze results.
- Considering all the operational aspects of the business and work as a team to ensure that all issues are reported out accurately as per scheduled time.
- Determine the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the systems deployed.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Prepare audit scenarios and audit paperwork in accordance with standards and requirements.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Knowledge of Financial Processes.
- Establish working relationships with peers and seniors.
- Audit assignments include but are not limited to, Process Audit, Receivables Audit, Payables Audit, and Financial Audit.
- Check and inspect the accuracy of accounts receivable and payable ledgers.
Competencies & Skills required:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and professional appearance.
- Rational and logical thinking with Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Team worker with High integrity and work ethics
- Proactive attitude and Results-oriented.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Ability to work with deadlines and without close supervision.
Qualification : CA Qualified