Senior Associate at MGB Advisors Private Limited.
Views:98 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
MGB Advisors - Manager - Cyber Security (3-8 yrs)
- Information Security Audit, IT General Controls, ISO 27001 readiness assessment and implementation, Process-based Risk Assessment, knowledge of security standards (e.g. ISO 27001, ISO 22301, GDPR, Data Privacy, SSAE 18, ISAE 3402, SOC 2 etc.).
- knowledge of Cyber Security Guidelines e.g. NIST risk management framework, cyber security regulatory framework (including SEBI, RBI, IRDA, etc.).
- Business Continuity Planning/Disaster Recovery.
Desired Candidate :
- Candidates having certifications such as ISO 27001 LA/LI, ISO 22301 LA/LI, CISA will be preferred.
- The candidate should have managed small teams/projects in the past and should be able to manage the client expectations with regards to project delivery.
- Candidates are expected to help in Business Development activities (e.g. Proposal Creation, Discussions with prospective clients etc.).
- Prior Consulting experience will be preferred. Candidates having technical knowledge such as Vulnerability Assessment (VA), Penetration Testing (PT), Application Security (Mobile and Web) along with the above mentioned skills will be preferred.
Designation - Manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.