Senior Associate at MGB Advisors Private Limited.
Views:3977 Applications:540 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
MGB Advisors - Manager - Corporate Social Responsibility (5-12 yrs)
- To create customized CSR strategies for Clients aligning with their Corporates values, expertise, products, stakeholder expectations, long - term vision and drive effective implementation leading to long lasting change.
- To carry out need assessment on Pan India basis doing primary and secondary research based on quantitative and qualitative methods
- Partnering with NPOs, training NPOs and carrying out the impact assessment for Clients
- Create dashboards that demonstrate sustainability performance, records management and activities to assure performance traceability of Corporates
- Assist Corporates with Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Certification, Social Audit Standards and other reporting data collection and support the tracking and verification of report metrics and back-up materials.
- Meeting Companies, NPOs, HNIs, Funding Partners, International Organisation to create value engagement for the Firm.
Scope of work:
- To act as a Leader and develop CSR and Sustainability Services which can be rendered to Indian Corporates and Multinationals.
- Develop and build network with external and government agencies to develop CSR and Sustainability services through research papers, sustainability and marketing events etc.
- Manage and run our client's CSR programmes through our foundation
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Prior success working with a team or group on a project. Demonstrates ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- Personal commitment to CSR and sustainability and has worked on sustainability reporting for Corporates.
- Independent thinker, strong communicator, and self-motivated. Time management skills and attention to detail are essential.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.