Senior Associate at MGB Advisors Private Limited.
Views:1494 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
MGB Advisors - Internal Auditor - DAS (2-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Support risk assessment for Retail Distribution and Digital globally by applying relevant business insights along with key and emerging risk trends internal, external and regulatory. Participate and lead audits of both Retail Channels and Retail Products to meet the annual audit plan.
- Consistently deliver high quality audit reports in a timely manner with audit issues focused on key risks, root causes, materiality and succinct messages.
- Closely follow latest developments and trends in the area of auditing techniques and related areas digital addressable system.
- Develop, coach and provide performance feedback to team members. Champion development of knowledge and expertise in digital addressable auditing.
- Prepare presentations, concept papers, management update reports on emerging risk and audit themes as and when directed.
Our Ideal Candidate :
- Experienced internal auditor, risk professional or business practitioner who has deep subject matter expertise in risk management related to DAS (Digital Addressable System).
- Candidates without prior audit experience but with strong domain expertise in all aspects of retail digital banking will also be considered
- Prior experience and track record of project management, team leading, maintaining high level of credibility with senior management as well as demonstrating sound judgement and sensitivity to deal with cultural and geographic diversity is essential
- You must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing. Be able to prepare high quality written audit reports, as well as be able to objectively summarize and draw out key themes and risks for management attention.
- Be self-motivated and able to function independently. Should have a collaborative approach and be a team player and be able to role model core values of Standard Chartered.
- Ability to commit to up to a maximum of 40% travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.