Senior Associate at MGB Advisors Private Limited.
Views:1951 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
MGB Advisors - AVP/VP - Debt Syndication (7-11 yrs)
Job Description: The role will include but not limited to the following:
- Formulation of Debt syndication strategy and responsible for revenue generation and profitability of debt syndication business.
- Sourcing clients for debt funding requirements and advising them on appropriate structures suitable for their business.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Notes, Information Memorandum and any other documentation or information that may be required by lenders / investors to ensure successful deal closure.
- Should have excellent relationship with Banks, FIs, NBFCs at various levels. Should have excellent experience in liaisoning with Banks, FIs, NBFCs.
- Should have excellent understating of Bank functioning, Bank products, Bank policies especially relating to lending, credit facilities, restructuring, resolution of stressed assets etc.
- General insight into working of various industry segments and their special needs.
- Should ensure successful completion of the assignment within timelines. Should have effective co-ordination with clients and Banks, FIs, NBFCs.
- Should have excellent knowledge of preparation and review of financial model.
- To keep self and the team informed on the relevant regulatory, legal and compliance guidelines.
- Entrepreneurial mindset Self-motivated individual with good business understanding. Should demonstrate commitment to organisational growth;
- Should possess effective communication skills;
- A deep understanding of Corporate Credit and Project Finance with ability to structure deals is a must;
- A proactive approach to organisational issues with ability to multi-task, communicate with all level of management, develop team/s and work in a fast paced environment in a time-bound manner.
- Should have ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Should have ability to provide required leadership to his team to achieve corporate goals.
Qualification: Chartered Accountant / MBA with min Experience of 8-10 years.
Min 4-5 years of experience should be with an Investment Bank / Consulting Firm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.