Senior Associate at MGB Advisors Private Limited.
Views:1804 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
MGB Advisors - Associate/Senior Associate - Indirect Tax - CA (6-12 yrs)
Opportunity for Senior Indirect Tax professional
- Should be a qualified CA with 6-12 years of experience and should have independently handled indirect taxation like VAT, Service Tax, etc.
- The position requires candidate's ability to think 'out of the box', servicing clients' advisory (strategizing tax efficient business model, tax planning, role in commercial negotiations) and compliance requirements (ranging from responding to client day to day tax queries to assisting in tax returns, advice and liaison with tax authorities).
- Prior experience which could be either in a consulting firm or from any industry, independently handling this function.(Preferred Big Four Experience)
- Ability to understand client and his needs, apply expertise in a consultative role, being a self starter, relationship management skills with clients, good people management skills, strong ability to train, develop and grow team members, thought leadership and idealization, developing innovative marketing ideas, versatile and capable of leading multiple assignments, being diligent and most important aligning to the firm's culture of 'think straight, talk straight', ultimately leading to a larger role in 3 years within the firm.
- Candidates who wish to pursue an entrepreneurship role with good work-life balance, should send their resume (with relevant subject line)
In case this profile does not suit or meet your requirement, please pass it on to your references.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.