MFine - Product Analyst (1-5 yrs)
About the Team and Role :
- Mfine's Technologies are having a positive, real-life impact on millions of patients across the country. At MFine, we have the tremendous and rewarding challenge of putting access to quality healthcare into the hands of all Indians and forever changing the way in which healthcare is experienced.
- Our products use the power of mobile and Artificial intelligence to evolve clinical protocols and aid in diagnosis and treatment of over 2000 common diseases and power a pan India network of diagnostics and pharmacies allowing quality care to reach everyone.
- 100s of distributed systems, services AI models, millions of events, peta-bytes of data power our products. From a Virtual AI doctor ( called the Autodoc that is able to use a multi-modal inference engine to assist doctors) to knowledge graphs to e-commerce engines to logistics systems, our product and engineering teams are building the future of healthcare systems.
- Over the next years, we plan to add the power of diagnostic devices and digital tools on the mobile using AI, making the mobile into a future examination and monitoring tool for doctors and as a health companion for patients.
- Join us to power and drive the future of digital healthcare in India.
About the Role : The Analytics Team serves data requirements to a diverse set of customers - from Business Teams to Supply Chain Teams to Product Teams. An Analyst is expected to grasp the underlying data requirements of these teams and develop reports/analysis that add value to them.
What you'll do :
- Work with stakeholders to take data driven decisions and help leadership in strategic planning.
- Drive business metrics and goals, track and measure activities.
- Work with cross function teams like SCM, Tech, Ops, Doctors etc. to drive new business initiatives
- Ownership of new initiatives
- Build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance.
- Data analysis and build solutions based on insights captured from data.
- Develop forecasting models to predict customer and partner behaviour
What you'll need :
- Engineering degree
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form.
- Proficiency in SQL, R/Python.
- Knowledge of data mining techniques like time series forecasting, regression, classification and clustering techniques is a plus
Experience: Minimum 1-5 yrs of Experience in Analytics role.