Talent Acquisition at mfine
Views:1332 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
mfine - Manager - Growth Marketing (3-9 yrs)
Growth Marketing Manager - Mfine - Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Own the SEM Channel for MFine verticals end-to-end Understand the business verticals and create relevant search marketing plans
- Perform day-day campaign management to optimize ROI by improving ad qualities, and implementing learnings for customer acquisition
- Developing long term roadmaps and relevant marketing strategies
- Contribute to the overall growth marketing function across Google, Display, Facebook, Affiliates
- Co-ordinate with the business and product teams to ensure the right experiences are given to customer for best conversion
- Gathering insights into campaigns and consumer behavior and implementing the learnings.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 3-9 years Experience in working as a Digital/Performance Marketing manager
- In-depth understanding of Search Engine Marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thought process.
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Quick learner who can adapt and understand the business lines well
- High level of strategic thinking and business acumen with a strong result oriented approach.
- Should have experience in SEM & worked in SEO ( Mandatory )