MFine - Lead - Marketing Communications (4-7 yrs)
In this role, you will:
- End- to- End Planning and execution of communication campaigns across Emails, Whatsapp, and SMS for MFine's use cases across the lead lifecycle
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify target email audiences and execute campaigns
- Work closely with Content and Design teams to develop copy and subject lines, design templates, build recipient lists etc.
- Manage vendor relations across all the micro- marketing channels ie. Whatsapp, SMS, Emails, PNs etc.
- Develop A/B and multivariate testing strategies and optimize campaigns accordingly
- Manage and report on the marketing communication campaigns and results; use results to determine ROI and work on the optimization strategies
- Ensure prompt, accurate, and error- free communication with prospects leads and customers to build loyal relationships and minimize unsubscribe rates
- Ensure all communication mediums follow industry standards and privacy policies
For this role, we value individuals who have/are:
- Bachelor's or Master's in marketing or a related discipline
- 4+ years of email marketing experience, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Strong communication skills - written and oral, understanding of direct vs. indirect copy
- Track, measure, and report on the results of communication marketing campaigns to determine ROI
- Sufficient experience in marketing automation and communication platforms such as HubSpot, Outplay, SMS sharing platforms etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- Solid understanding of marketing and sales lifecycle
- Excellent Problem Solving and Project Management ability