Talent Acquisition Specialist at mfine
Views:1623 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
mfine - Business Development Role (2-6 yrs)
Role : Business Development
- As a Business Development professional, you will be responsible for identifying and partnering with Hospitals and Hospital Networks.
- Maintaining relationships with Doctors as well as with the Hospital Partners.
- Taking ownership of the performance of your individual Hospitals.
- Develop and implement goals and objectives that tend towards growth.
- Represent mfine in events, conferences
- Ensure partner (Key Account) profitability against objectives
- Maintain relationships with partners (hospitals/vendors/doctors)
- Organise and coordinate operations to ensure maximum productivity