Talent Acquisition at mfine
Views:599 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
mfine - Area Sales Manager (3-10 yrs)
We have an urgent opening for Area Sales Manager - Bangalore / Chennai / Hyderabad.
Kindly let us know your interest.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a Hospital-Business Development professional you will be responsible for identifying and partnering with Hospitals and Hospital Networks.
- Maintaining relationships with Doctors as well as with the Hospital Partners.
- Taking ownership of the performance of your individual Hospitals.
- Develop and implement goals and objectives that tend towards growth.
- Represent MFine in events, conferences
- Ensure partner (Key Account) profitability against objectives
- Maintain relationships with partners (hospitals/vendors/doctors)
- Organize and coordinate operations to ensure maximum productivity
- Candidate with excellent communication and presentation skills with relevant experience in Business Development.
- Result oriented, intelligence, bias for action
- Knowledge of Markets and Industries in the area of location
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment
- 3- 7 years of experience in hospital onboarding/ Sales in healthcare background
About mfine (Novocura Tech Health Services):
- We strongly believe that consulting with your trusted doctor should not be as complicated andtime- consuming as it is today! Scheduling an appointment, taking the day off work, waiting at the clinic for hours can all prove to be extremely tiresome, especially when you are feeling under the weather.
- mfine aims to make your access to trusted healthcare simple, fast, and effective. We believe in improving the overall health care delivery experience. We intend to help you heal quicker and better without having to wait needlessly.
- With a powerful combination of highly experienced, compassionate doctors and state-of-the-art technology, we, at mfine, believe in delivering top-quality health care at every step. mfine's approach is to aggregate primary care demand onto a digital platform and create a hyper local care delivery network of providers. Branded clinics/hospitals, particularly the mid-sized ones, view this as the 'Cloud Clinic' they are looking for and missing today.
Uniqueness of mfine :
There are 4 fundamentally differentiated capabilities of mfine platform :
- Its hospital lead and not individual doctor lead - So better, maturity of processes, quality, and brand trust
- Remote diagnosis and treatment with data: devices, and home vitals and sample collection
- Scalable with care team concept. 24x7 care team for case prep, case follow up and all front ending with the consumer
- Increased Doctor Productivity with use of AI driven apps/tools for the doctors - both the Sr. Consultants and as well as care team doctors.
About Founders :
Ashutosh and Prasad are technology entrepreneurs and have built and run large businesses and teams. Ashutosh is the Co-founder of Myntra and was pretty much involved in every part of the business through the last 10 years. Prasad was the Chief Business Officer of Myntra and was instrumental in shaping Myntra's strategy and growth over the last 4-5 years. Both are technologists and led Myntra through industry shaping moves, be it building a premium consumer brand, leading the way in m-commerce or creating growth with technology and consumer experience.They grew passionate about consumer internet opportunities in India as they built Myntra to be a billion-dollar online fashion platform from ground up.mfine is the venture they started after moving on from Myntra in Jan 2017. They have put together a very strong initial team that brings with it technology, business and healthcare experience/expertise.
[Platform] mfine's platform manifests into a consumer app and a care team app (for doctors and care team). The apps are powered with AI/BOTs that enrich the interaction between the consumers and doctors, make the clinic workflows efficient and deliver a proactive care experience for the users with personalized information/notifications. The App is the go to place for all data for the consumers and providers - be it historical records or real time streaming from connected health devices. At the backend of the apps is the integration with provider network that enables smooth admin & operations between mfine and each provider.
Company Details :
- Industry: Healthcare
- Company Incorporation: Feb 2017
- Website: https://www.mfine.co
- No of Employees: 350+
- Head Quarters: Bangalore
- Prasad Kompalli - https://www.linkedin.com/in/prasadkompalli/
- Ashutosh Lawania - https://www.linkedin.com/in/lawania/
Success Review :
- Over 5,00,000 customers have consulted on mfine in the last 12 months and the customer base is growing 50% month over month.
- More than 2500 MD/MS doctors, including some of India's top doctors from over 500+ reputed hospitals practice across 24 specialties on mfine.
- mfine has been able to expand their reach beyond the physical boundaries of the cities and have served over 1000 towns in India.
- mfine's care team of more than 100 in-house doctors are working alongside the AI system offering best possible diagnosis and care.
- Our AI engine has the ability to diagnose and triage over 1200 common diseases.