Senior Manager - Human Resources at Mercer Mettl
Views:705 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Mettl - Manager - International Sales (3-5 yrs)
Mercer | Mettl, provides an Online Assessment Platform which delivers efficient, cost effective technology-driven skill assessments that help organizations to build winning teams by taking credible people decisions across two key areas: Acquisition and Development. Mercer | Mettl is currently partnering with over 3,000 global companies and 400+ educational institutes across 90+ countries.
Mettl has been acquired by Mercer in 2018, a global consulting leader in advancing health, wealth, and career, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people.
For more information, visit www.mettl.com.
We are based in Gurgaon (NCR), India and would be happy to meet / chat with the right prospects about the nature of our business and the global opportunity around it. The prospect should be willing to work in Gurgaon on an immediate basis.
- We, at Mettl, value innovation, ownership, hard-work and smart risk-taking while learning to improve ourselves every day-
Functional Area: International Sales
Education Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience: 2+ years
Key Responsibilities / Background:
- Working and Qualifying leads (International) generated by the Marketing team.
- Interaction with potential customers through Email, Chat and Phone Calls.
- Product demonstration, requirement gathering and turning interest into the need of customers.
- Creating a winning solution with problem-solving and client handling skills.
- Develop and grow repeat business from existing clients.
- Working closely with Product, Operations & Technology team for customization of features or resolve queries raised by the clients.
- Playing a crucial role in Strategic tie ups and figuring out areas of business optimization.
- Managing the sales process through sales CRM and using multiple analytical & reporting tools.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential in SaaS, Online Product company.
- Graduate with good computer knowledge and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, analytical thinker and fast learner.
- Strong business acumen, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Must be able to demonstrate the passion for Customers Service.