Senior Executive at Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Limited
Views:2848 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India - Head - Legal & Secretarial (10-12 yrs)
Role : Company Secretary
The Incumbent will have to :
- Comply with the statutory requirements and governance best practice under Companies Act 1956 & Companies Act 2013 and rules made there under, Secretary Standards, Listing Agreement, SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of shares and Takeover) Regulations, Foreign Exchange Management Act and rules made there under.
- Accountable for complying with provisions of Memorandum and Association and Articles of Association, amending rules byelaws and regulations of the exchange as per SCRA, and amending Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Facilitate the convening of meetings and attend Board, committee and general meetings and maintain the minutes of these meetings.
- Obtain timely approvals from the Board, general meeting, the government and such other authorities as required under the provisions of the Act
- Advise on good governance practices and compliance of corporate governance norms as prescribed under corporate, securities laws and regulations and guidelines made there-under.
- 10-12 years, CS professional (CS + LLB Preferred) with excellent secretarial, interpersonal, team working and written/verbal communication skills