Senior Executive at Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Limited
Views:1402 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India - Compliance Officer (5-10 yrs)
Role: Compliance Officer
- Compliance with Byelaws, Rules and Business Rules of the Exchange.
- Interpretation and implementation of various external and internal policies.
- Issuance of Circulars/Directives to the market participants.
- Ensuring compliances by the members with Byelaws, Rules, Business Rules and Circulars of the Exchange.
- Acting as single point contact for the Regulator.
- Attending Regulatory Inspections.
- Supervising Investor grievance cell and Arbitration Mechanism of the Exchange.
- Supervising Audit & Inspection of members of the Exchange.
- Ensuring compliance of Anti Money Laundering laws.
- Facilitation of SEBI Inspections.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with minimum 2 years as a - Compliance Officer in the Stock Exchange.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.