Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at MetLife Global Operations Support Center
Views:196 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
MetLife - Unit Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Actuary - Life Insurance (4-10 yrs)
Note - Life Insurance experience is mandatory with minimum 8 Actuarial exams.
There are multiple roles in Actuarial team
Summary of Position Responsibilities:
- Focus of the role involves support in the implementation of IFRS 17 reporting across impacted countries in the EMEA region.
- Engagement with regional actuaries to present modelling and methodological options for the appropriate implementation of IFRS 17.
- Validation of Information Requests provide by regional business experts.
- Validation of the IFRS 17 implementation models
- Review produced results and participate in the explanation and communication
- Support the built of the long term IFRS 17 reporting infrastructure.
- Reporting to EMEA Steering Committee on progress and appraisal of emerging project issues.
- Meticulous planning and stakeholder management
- Develop strong working relationships and strategic partnerships with internal clients
- Participate in the development of cash flow models for the countries in scope
- UAT of the cash flow and Risk Adjustment models
- Participate in the IFRS 17 modelling and testing of the results
- Participate in the completeness test and end to end calculations
- Engage with local teams or other executives in determining the best estimate assumptions and parameters
- Explain the features of the models and standard to local executives
- Participate in the reporting and regulatory communications around implementation if the IFRS 17
- Interpret and explain the methodological aspects of IFRS 17
- Participate in the design of the production environment of IFRS 17
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Position:
- Delivery to project deadlines
- High standards of technical rigor
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
Essential experience, skills and competencies:
- 8+ Actuarial exams
- Experience and knowledge of European and Middle Eastern insurance products
- Experience with MS Office (Excel - Access)
- Experience with Prophet - actuarial modelling software
- Experience with R statistical package
- Good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of IFRS17 Reporting basis
- Ability to work in a team taking own initiative and consulting with others as appropriate
- Attention to detail combined with respect for deadlines
Advantageous skills and experience:
- Experience of financial or risk reporting of complex financial products.
- Sound understanding of capital markets
- Ability to manage the expectations of others allowing for multiple dependencies
- People's management