MetLife - Team Leader - Research & Strategy (2-3 yrs)
The research professional will be based in MetLife GOSC (Noida) and will contribute to MetLife's strategy by conducting research across various markets and topic under the M&CI practice area.
The Researcher will be a strong problem solver and will work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. The candidate will be analytical, organized, process-oriented, self-motivated and result driven. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a pre-requisite for this role, and an uncompromising approach to attention to detail. The candidate must have prior research background.
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform in-depth deep dive research and assessment, and develop insights on competitors- business models
- Conducts research gathering accurate data/information from relevant and qualified data sources
- Understands request objectives and uses most appropriate research approach
- Synthesizes and packages research results; organizes facts/summarizes data into appropriate and timely output (e.g., word, excel, PPT)
- Supports and work closely with the other team members
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline
- Preference to experience in Insurance domain either with an Insurance company/research house of consulting companies
Experience: 2-3 years of relevant research experience in a topic/sector domain preferably in the Insurance sector
Knowledge and skills :
- Ability to research and analyze qualitative and quantitative competitive intelligence data
- Command of secondary research tools (e.g., Thomson, SNL, SEC, etc.)
- Experience in primary research (e.g., survey work and SME interviews)
- Ability to synthesize raw data into succinct relevant analyses and develop usable competitive insights
- Ability to work with stakeholders to collect internal data and intelligence
- Clear and appropriate communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.