Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at MetLife Global Operations Support Center
Views:990 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
MetLife - Manager - Market Research & Competitive Intelligence (8-12 yrs)
The Research Consultant will closely work with Marketing teams. The Research Consultant will provide comprehensive market and business insights to aid in their decision making.
The candidate will be a strong problem solver and will work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. The candidate will be analytical, organized, process oriented, self-motivated and result driven. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a pre-requisite for this role, and an uncompromising approach to attention to detail. The candidate must also have some professional background in insurance and / or banking, management consulting, or industry research providers.
1. Work with business owner to identify and understand scope of the Secondary research or competitive research required.
2. Provides comprehensive end to end market / business research and analysis.
3. Requires significant analytic skills to interpret data and information to provide support for the development of recommendations.
4. Develops technical content to support the recommendations.
5. Owns the outcome - presents findings to stakeholders.
6. Exercises judgment to make decisions for less defined issues and selects methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
7. Requires moderately complex decision-making abilities.
8. Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision.
9. Maintain a repository of industry best practices and keep data current and up to date.
10. Research and recommend best practices to drive improvement with supporting benchmarking data/analysis.
11. Research and analyze global competitors (quantitative and qualitative) on quarterly basis; perform in-depth deep dive research and assessment, and develop insights on competitors' business models on annual basis
12. Develop country profiles (including macro-economic data, market data, financial data and competitive intelligence on top competitors) on ad hoc basis
13. Perform competitive intelligence research and summaries on competitors and market growth on ad hoc basis
14. Monitor and summarize real time competitive developments of global peers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in market / business research analysis, plus working knowledge of the insurance and financial services fields.
- Preference to experience in Insurance domain either with an Insurance company / research house of consulting companies
- Analyzing and drawing conclusions after compiling numerous data points and presenting those conclusions and data in a summarized and easy-to-grasp manner.
- Ability to manage, handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Energetic attitude toward learning and developing knowledge in given subject area.
- Flexible, diligent, motivated, reliable and proactive personality with superior problem solving skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills along with influential and collaborative nature.
- Strong PC Application Skills (MS Office, including PowerPoint and Excel), Power BI will be an added advantage.
- Team oriented
Education - Masters' qualification