MetLife - Assistant Manager - Research & Strategy (2-5 yrs)
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The strategy and research consultant will be a part of the Transformation Practices team based in MetLife GSS (Noida).
- The consultant will be aligned to the Global Relationship Management team (based in New York) which is responsible for global client relationship management i.e. broadening and deepening reciprocal relationships for key MetLife customers, distribution partners, strategic vendors etc. and is a key component of the organization's strategy to drive customer centricity.
- The research professional will use analytical and strategic thinking to prepare strategic reports on the company's key relationships (customers, distribution partners, strategic vendors) gather insights and present this analysis to different internal stakeholders i.e. Board members, Leadership teams, Sales teams at different levels
Job Responsibilities :
Principal Responsibilities :
- Prepare strategic reports on the company's key relationships (customers, distribution partners, strategic vendors)
- Gather insights and present this analysis to different internal stakeholders i.e. Board members, Leadership teams, Sales teams at different levels
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
Education : Masters in Business Administration/ Masters qualification from a reputed university
Experience : 2-5 years of related experience preferable prior research background in insurance and/ or banking/ other financial services
Knowledge and skills (general and technical) :
- Ability to collect data from a large variety of sources and derive insights
- Broad application of principles, theories and concepts in strategic thinking, plus working knowledge of the insurance and financial services fields
- Previous experience in a research function, ideally in management consulting or industry research providers
- Ability to manage, handle and prioritize multiple projects while strictly keeping to deadlines
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong PC Application Skills (MS Office, including PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to work independently, with little to no supervision.
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills and attention to detail are a pre-requisite for this role.