Metayb - SAP Treasury & Risk Management Role (5-9 yrs)
Metayb is a digital transformation company on a mission to transform seamlessly by empowering organisations to navigate the vast landscape of the digital-first-era. Within just one year of inception, we have grown into a close-knit family of 100+ employees, each possessing rich field expertise. Metayb focuses on fostering seamless customer experiences, enhancing operational efficiency & deriving actionable insights. By harnessing the power of emerging tech Metayb aims to be the unparalleled choice for global customers, delivering strategic goals effectively within a digital first ecosystem of value creation.
Our key areas of expertise lie in Digital Transformation, Data Science, SAP Implementation, Workflow Automation, Dashboarding, Visualization, Finance and Supply Chain services. We strongly aspire to venture into IOT, AI/ML & Virtual Reality. Metayb endeavours to be best-in-class across digital solutions, infrastructure, and product engineering. Our prestigious clientele include Tolaram, Kellogg Tolaram, Colgate Tolaram, Arla, Lucky Fibres, Dufil, Multipro, BHN and many more.
If you are passionate about digital transformation, seek to work with cutting-edge technologies, and wish to be part of a dynamic team dedicated to excellence, Metayb is the place for you!
To succeed in this role, you will need a customer-first attitude, and enterprise mindset and the following capabilities and skills:
- At least one end to end S4HANA implementation.
- Working hours as per Nigeria time zone.
- Prior experience of the candidates to be from reputed consulting companies.
- Experience criteria 5+ to 9 years of experience in TRM Module.
- Atleast with bachelors degree in technology
- Provide problem resolution of customer issues reported via the IT Service Desk System in compliance with applicable SLA (Service Level Agreement). Provide support to junior staff members who cannot find resolutions to open issues.
- Open to travel Nigeria, Ghana, Egypt, South Africa as per business requirements.
- Based in Chennai or Ready to relocate to
- Ready to work on Hybrid work method
Role: TRM - Treasury and Risk Management
You will be responsible for:
- Advise management on industry best practices, capability of the application, and assist with setting strategy for the optimal use of SAP S4/HANA
- Design, architect, configure, implement and document business processes in a SAP S4/HANA Enterprise Application environment
- Support the data integration between SAP S4/HANA and other systems
- Develop reports and analytics using standard SAP S4/HANA reporting functionality
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions and function as the primary interface to the technical team.
- Work with business process owners and customers to analyze and solve business problems. Works on complex and high impact issues. Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs feasibility studies, cost/benefit analysis and suggests the best course of action.
- Contribute to cross functional project teams that address customer initiatives or IT infrastructure needs. May develop and disseminate training in areas of focused responsibility to IT staff and customer.
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support processes.
- FIORI APP Experience
Whats on Offer?
Hybrid working opportunity enabling a good work-life balance with an enabling learning environment, international travel, collaborating with teams across geographies and benefit from best-in-class employee policies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.