Metayb - Brand Manager (5-8 yrs)
Metayb is a digital transformation company on a mission to transform seamlessly by empowering organizations to navigate the vast landscape of the digital-first-era. Within just one year of inception, we have grown into a close-knit family of 100+ employees, each possessing rich field expertise. Metayb focuses on fostering seamless customer experiences, enhancing operational efficiency & deriving actionable insights. By harnessing the power of emerging tech Metayb aims to be the unparalleled choice for global customers, delivering strategic goals effectively within a digital first ecosystem of value creation.
Our key areas of expertise lie in Digital Transformation, Data Science, SAP Implementation, Workflow Automation, Dashboarding, Visualization, Finance and Supply Chain services. We strongly aspire to venture into IOT, AI/ML & Virtual Reality. Metayb endeavours to be best-in-class across digital solutions, infrastructure, and product engineering. Our prestigious clientele include Tolaram, Kellogg Tolaram, Colgate Tolaram, Arla, Lucky Fibres, Dufil, Multipro, BHN and many more.
If you are passionate about digital transformation, seek to work with cutting-edge technologies, and wish to be part of a dynamic team dedicated to excellence, Metayb is the place for you!
To succeed in this role, you will need a customer-first attitude, and enterprise mindset and the following capabilities and skills:
Role : Brand Manager
Experience: 5+ years
Location : India
A. Brand manager is expected to:
1. Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
2. Develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers expectations and to build the credibility of brands.
3. Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
4. Assist with product development, pricing and new product launches.
5. Create and manage promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
6. Manage the budget for advertising and promotional items.
7. Plan and execute BTL activities in co-ordination with team.
8. Co-ordinate with Sales team to achieve targets.
9. Role will require travel once a quarter to Lagos, Nigeria based as per business requirements.
10. Ready to work on Hybrid work method.
1. MBA Graduate
2. Minimum of 2 years of Marketing experience in FMCG
3. Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, passionate, and ready for higher responsibilities at young age
Whats on Offer? Hybrid working opportunity enabling a good work-life balance with an enabling learning environment, international travel, collaborating with teams across geographies and benefit from best-in-class employee policies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.