Senior Executive - HR at MetaMorphoSys Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:225 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
MetaMorphoSys Technologies - Senior Presales Consultant - Insurance Industry Vertical (6-10 yrs)
About us :
MetaMorphoSys Technologies is an InsurTech focused on creating innovative software products to address the challenges of the global Insurance Industry.
We are leveraging our domain expertise, regulatory knowledge and technology experience to architect innovative products and disrupt the Insurance value chain from Customer Acquisition to Engagement.
We are working with top global insurance companies in Asia Pacific to transform their legacy landscape.
About the Role :
MetaMorphoSys Technologies is looking for passionate individuals with a strong desire to support the sales teams in winning the deals by creating or putting together winning bids and demos that addresses client business and IT requirements
Our Senior Pre-Sales Consultant will work closely with Prospects and Customers to present and lead presentations, interactions, Demos, Pre-Bid Workshops and negotiations during the bid process. He will work closely with Product Development team, Sales team and Delivery teams to leverage his industry knowledge with a continued focus on demonstrating MetaMorphoSys products business value & impact, not just highlighting features and functions.
Location : Pune/Mumbai
Responsibilities (KRA) :
- Discover customer needs and requirements, determines customer problem areas and articulates recommended solution(s) or product(s)
- Generate lead's along with sales teams and convert prospects to customers.
- Analyse market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and deliver unique value based on customer, market and regulatory demands
- Conducts and participates in sales calls and demonstrates the value of MetaMorphoSys products and solutions; Delivers sales materials, presentations, and technical product details
- Interact, collaborate and listen to customers throughout the selling process to ensure their needs are properly understood and being addressed
- Create and deliver product demonstrations, including product overviews, detailed demonstrations, and client-driven proof-of-concept .
- Coordinates customer meetings and presentations in cooperation with other members of the sales team or related support functions
- Collect and document prospective customer requirements based on interactions with clients and work internally with Product and Engineering groups to create and refine the client presentations
- Support Sales through authoring responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Manage RFI/RFP responses and work with sales, services, engineering, product, and finance teams to ensure on-time completion and delivery to clients
- Support marketing initiatives through events, trade show activities and marketing material development.
- Provide estimations and project plans for the RFP's in discussion with product and delivery teams
- Delivery Transition: - Transitions the deal to the delivery team post successful conversion - explains the agreed scope and deliverables to the delivery team to ensure a seamless customer experience - Participates in creation of handover plan and works with the delivery team during the handover period
- 6 - 10 years experience in the software product enterprise specifically in the Insurance sector; Insurance carrier experience is also a strong advantage
- Demonstrated insurance knowledge of both retail and group insurance products in life, health and P&C Insurance environment in Asia Pacific ( US knowledge would be an added benefit)
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders - from technical resources to C-level executive management personnel
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, is creative, disciplined, passionate and an out-of the-box thinker
- Expert relationship building, leadership, and presentation skills are a must
- Proven technical sales leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to establish mutual expectations with customers
- Ability to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audience
- Expert project management, coordination, organization, team building and communication abilities
- Effective written and verbal communications skills as demonstrated through presentation development and demos
- Demonstrated ability to produce results working independently and as a member of a team
- Developed problem-solving skills as demonstrated by examples of creative and forward thinking solutions to business issues
- Travel 30%- 40% supporting strategic sales and product teams
Qualification : Bachelor- s/Master's degree in Engineering and MBA (Marketing/Insurance)